Spring has Sprung
I know that we are all enjoying this weather and now the weather is warmer we are all out and about. I’ve noticed that more people are out when I go for my runs of a morning and it’s nice to have other people to run past and know I’m not the only crazy person running. Now that we are all working on our summer body (yes it’s not far off :/), we are starting to feel all of those aches and pains we didn’t feel over winter.
Just a few tips for trying to keep yourself injury free!!!
- Stretch after all of your training session
- Start out slowly and build up gradually – remember you’ve had a few month off
- Foam Roller
- Make sure you are hydrated
- If starting out, enlist the help of a Personal Trainer to help with a program and to make sure your form is correct
- If you are feeling stiff and sore – BOOK A MASSAGE IN
More importantly, enjoy the warmer weather and longer days. Make sure you make the most of all of the lovely walks Sydney has to offer!